Thursday, July 5, 2012

Along For The Ride

We all get turned on when we see the how our sexual partner reacts to how we feel, what we're doing etc. To me that just makes the sex even better. Especially if you have REAL feelings for the person. For a woman to get that feeling is one of the best feelings in the world.

Since men try so hard to at like they can't get turned out by a woman or even make their legs shake. It's ok fellas, you let go and let flow.  Just let it happen. We might even like you more if you do ;-)

Anyway...I'm getting off subject a little. Lol! For me, I get turned on when I'm riding "him", I'm holding his hands down and I'm in control of the situation. He just doesn't have a choice, but to just go ALONG FOR THE RIDE. Just looking down at his face and watching enjoying me is one of the best sights I can ever see. Of course theirs an occasional nipple lick here and there. Another thing guys try to deny. YOU LIKE IT NIGGA!! :-P Lol!

When a man tells a woman he loves how she rides him is  definitely an ego booster for her. Riding a man is an art form most women will never master. But I guess me being Jamaican has it's advantages. OW!!



No comments:

Post a Comment