Monday, July 2, 2012

Nice & Slow

Let me tone it down for ya'll. I know the majority of my blogs are raw, uncut, straight and to the point. Lol!! For those who know me personally know...that's just how I am 25/8. BUT, like ANY woman I like the soft, slow, grinding sex. It doesn't always have to be the rough, choke me, pull my hair sex I normally talk about. SOMETIMES...I like it NICE & SLOW.

There's no better feeling than to have your significant others body just pressed against yours and you both just grinding slow, but every now and again you guys give the pussy one big SLAM and that shit feels OH SO DAMN GOOD!!! Then you get back to the grindin'. But fellas whether you like to admit it or not you like the slow, "loving" sex. You like to stand/kneel behind your chick, wrap your hands around her waist and just watch how she slow wine on your dick.

You watch her back go up and down and her ass going in circles...and that turms you on even more. We know it does, that's why we do it ;-) But if your not a fan of the "NICE & SLOW"...your missing out. Take it easy every once in awhile, you'll thank me later.



No comments:

Post a Comment