Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Connecting

If your really connected with someone mentally as well as physically there absence makes a big difference in your life. So when days or even week go past and you don't see them for whatever reason...when you see them, your body starts to go in over drive. We respond to them in a way that makes you think...WTF!!! Lol!! It's that not the same as just wanting to have sex, it's just the fact that your so connected with this person in more ways than one.

Ladies...when you finally get to see him after a few days or weeks your pussy IMMEDIATELY starts to pulsate, because your just anticipating him and "HIM". You feel like your about to cum as soon as the tip of his dick enters you. WOOOOOOO!!! Now that's just serious shit. I'm speaking from experience about with that. *has flashback*.

Guys...when you see her OF COURSE your dick gets hard, but for guys when you have  a mental AND physical connection with a woman your body and mind does shit that you never thought it would do. Lol!! Now I can't speak from experience with that, but I have a mental and physical connection with someone and I can definitely tell the difference between just fuckin and connecting.

When your younger and having fun your just doing you and just having sex. But he older I get I start to appreciate sex and I realize what it really is for. I just wish some people would grow up and step up to that level.




1 comment:

  1. Me personally, I say sex is really for procreation an extending family lineage, but it can an should be enjoyed in between time for personal health an enjoyment of life.

    You said: "the older I get I start to appreciate sex and I realize what it really is for."

    So tell me, what do u think or have come to a conclusion of what sex is really for in your experience?

    ReplyDelete